Tuesday, September 28, 2010

simple 'It's a Book' by Lane Smith

It's a BookAs you can see scrolling back through the archives of this blog we are currently looking into the process of producing ebooks. One of the sayings that keeps popping up 'the book is dead'. What rubbish has always been my reaction to this statement - and now I've found the perfect children's picture book to support that.
The production values of this book make it worth purchasing all on their own (whoops, actually I've already have brought a copy, but don't tell Trisha). The story is just gorgeous about an older teacher/father figure trying to read with a young dude in the room. The great statements start with "What do you have there? and carry on to ... "How do you scroll down? Do you blog with it? Where's your mouse? Can you text?"
I'm not the best book reviewer but I'd really recommend either purchasing this or getting it out of the library. Although I'm sure those of us in the older generation will be more of a kick out of it than the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment