Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kim's still here


With all the changes that have happened I thought I should point out that I am still here! I still live in Christchurch with my family and travel to Auckland on a regular basis to keep in contact with the studio and our clients. Skype just rocks and up until this week I have been able to run the daily workflows in Auckland from my desk in Christchurch. The plan is that Dexter will take over this role now, but I am still very, very much in touch. I'm also not alone here in Christchurch with Cherie to keep me company. My aim is to get out and have much more of a client focus than has been possible in the last few years. My airpoints are looking great and I'm really enjoying the balance between travel and home life. So if you ever have a query or concern (or a really cool project) please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'm always at the end of my phone, whether it's on the email or Facebook. I look forward to seeing or hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment