Thursday, April 8, 2010

Looks of concentration

I'm sitting here thinking I should be blogging about something technical, but while gazing around the room I've notice some really funny 'sites' that I just have to share.

Have you ever noticed the look on someone's face when they're thinking. Like really thinking. Anita is designing a children's picture book cover today with a fantastic illustration. She's choosing background colours, fonts and text colours - one of her favourite things to do. She loves playing with colour ... so the mouth and lips are twitching as she's contemplating whether she likes what she sees. When I asked her 'was she having fun', the answer came back 'yes, but I really have to eat and can't stop yet'. The funny bunny.

Peter's working hard trying to get things tidied up before leaving tomorrow and there must seem like more to do than time will allow. He's sitting strumming his fingers on the desk, waiting, waiting, (patiently?) for his computer to process.

Perhaps I should get busy and do some real work so I fit in with the crowd.

Would love to hear what you look like when you're thinking - is that possible?  

No comments:

Post a Comment