Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Library Books

After visiting the library again this week, I reaslied what a great thing it is to browse for books online and order them to be simply collected from the library – otherwise I could easily spend most of my working day browsing the shelves and need a small trailer to take my selection back to the office.

The library website is fantastic and simple to use. At the start of each month I go through and peruse the list of new books, New Zealand books and any other category that takes my fancy, then pick and choose without getting sidetracked by the book’s shelf neighbour!

Some of the books I have enjoyed this week can be found on http://www.fishpond.co.nz as well:

Ducky

The Invention of New Zealand: Art and National Identity, 1930-1970

Good for You, Good for Me

Thanks Christchurch City Libraries!

Happy reading.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment